Friday, June 20, 2014

A Trip to the Zoo

Ok, I know I have a lot of catching up to do but with leaves on the trees the internet at home isn't reliable and won't let me upload pictures.  :/  One of the many beauties of living in the woods.
June 4-8 Andrew took a trip to Colorado to go running in the mountains, so Davis, Grandma Sheila and I visited Uncle Shannon, Aunt Amanda and Cousins Scarlett and Brock.

June 5, 2014 Como Zoo
I would call this a hug but Andrew would call this a headlock. Either way, these two love spending time together.


Amanda, Scarlett, Davis and I looking at all the fish in the tunnel.


Good thing he inherited his daddy's map reading skills to help us get around.

Grandma Sheila and Brock made this picture... there were some monkeys putting on a show for us.


Pure excitement!

Big fish from the Amazon... scary!

No comments:

Post a Comment