Monday, August 17, 2015

End of summer fun!



One last trip to the Mississippi River before I go back to school. Thankfully our kids love to be on the boat and in the water!
Andrew and Andie hanging out in the water.
Andie gives me this look often. I'm not sure who she gets it from.

With my two favorite kids on the sandbar. Loving life!!!



Break Away Days in Denver
Thankfully, Grandpa and Grandma came to help with the kids while we watched the parade. Andrew was in the parade with the wrestlers. Then, Grandpa and Grandma took Andie so Davis could do some big boy activities. He had so much fun! Doesn't he look like a natural on the horse? 


The next day we went up to St. Ansgar to do some more activities in the water. 
When did my boy become a big boy and want to tube by himself? :( Time flies by with these kids!
Bothe kids got to ride on a Jet Ski. I'm pretty sure they loved it. Grandma said they both sang while she drove. 


No comments:

Post a Comment